THE CPR GALS
THE CPR GALS is known for the wide spectrum of training offered
in CPR classes, First Aid Training Disaster Preparedness Education.
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance.
As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver to you the best service in the industry.
THE CPR GALS is an authorized provider of the Heart Association (AHA)
as well as American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI).
We teach our classes at Your Location at Your Convenience.
We can also teach certain presentations on Zoom.
Jeanie grew up in Pasadena.
* Grandparents moved to Pasadena from England and Scotland in 1921.
* Volunteer with the American Red Cross from 1968 to 2022!
* A Health and Safety Instructor and a Disaster Instructor,
as well as a local and national Disaster Responder -Volunteer.
* An EMT for 20 plus years.
* Worked with LA County Sheriff's Department as Disaster Communications -
Ham Radio Operator (KC6WOR)
* Member of the El Monte Police Department Mounted Unit Volunteers - retired
* LA Co. C.E.R.T. Volunteer from 2014 to 2020.
* An animal lover -
Supports the Pasadena Humane Society and SPCA.
* Currently has dogs (German Shepherds of course).
* Member of the Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association,
following in the footsteps of her grandfather, uncle, and father.
Joined T of R in 1983.
* Member since 2014 of the Kiwanis Club of Pasadena,
following in the footsteps of her grandfather and uncle.
* "Each one should use whatever gift he has been given to serve others"
1 Peter 4:10
Please contact us to get information or book a class.
Please give us an idea of your needs and your phone number,
and we will get right back to you.